Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby Shopping in Manila

Since he was born, I think I've only bought my son less than 3 pieces of clothing. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law do the shopping.

There are good stores to do baby shopping in Manila. There's SM's Baby & Company, Gingersnaps (i love their baby vests), Orange Juice, Big & Small Company, to name a few. One personal favorite is Kids of Bayo, where the baby clothing are perfect for those who are fond of dressing up their kids as their "mini-me". I'm not sure but I think I heard Baby Gap is coming soon. 

Also, almost every mall now has a department for their own line of baby clothing and items. You might want to check those too. Most malls are also authorized retailers of certain brands, such as, Hannah Montana and the like.

If you're planning to do online shopping, there are networking sites that have a collection of business profiles by category that offer brand new to hand me down baby items. 

There's ebay.ph, multiply.com, sulit.com.ph and more. when you do your shopping online, though, you will have to handle the shipping charges besides the price of the item you're buying. 

Babies grow really fast, though, so do your baby shopping wisely. 

1 comment:

  1. I love dressing up kids and babies. I believe that they should not be out of style ;) thanks for suggesting some shops. goodluck to you and ur baby





    online deals

    ReplyDelete