Monday, July 13, 2009

Barbie Doll Princess Party


On Sunday, my son is about to attend the 1st birthday party he was ever invited to. The theme is: Barbie Doll Princess Party. The invitation says: Come in your best Barbie costume. 

I have a feeling that there will be a lot of pink. What is he supposed to wear!?

This is one of those mommy problems I haven't really prepared for. But then again, I never expected my boy's first party to be "girly" themed one. Obviously i will want him to dress up as Ken. Pink dress shirt with a white bow-tie, perhaps? White or gray shorts or slacks? White leather shoes? Won't he look like a mini-me of Frank Sinatra or something? Hopefully  not. 

Squeezing my brain to come up with a picture in my head of an outfit that won't make my little man look like a little old man. This is so not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment