Friday, July 17, 2009

Cleaning Out the Closet

I'll be cleaning out my son's closet today. And by that I mean getting rid of the "old" stuff --- although they're not really that old. 

Miguel celebrated his 5th month a week ago and to my surprise, most of his clothes don't fit him anymore. Of course these are infant clothing, those that we've had months before he's even arrived. I have an office-mate whose wife is giving birth in August. He asked me if I had things, clothing and toys that I might want to sell him. So i said, yeah! Why not!?

Now that I'm thinking, I actually do have some stuff that I want to get rid of already. That carrier we bought has gotten too small to hold him. And those side-tie shirts he used to wear to sleep can't even be tied anymore. Socks and mittens that either no longer fit or no longer needed. And a lot more.

I can use the funds to get him a new bouncer (I'm getting rid of the bouncer he got as a gift, he can actually twist to the side and make it tumble over). He needs a bigger one now.

Lots to do! I'll be taking photos once I gather the stuff and post them on ebay or email a catalog to my friends. One way to make my Saturday night fun without having to wear a dress, put on make-up and go to a pub. Plus, it gets rid of the clutter and I get to earn extra cash. Now that's way cooler than a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment