Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Desperate Housewife


I've watched every single episode of ABC's Desperate Housewives from Season 1 to 5. Every episode has a theme, and each theme will leave something for one to think about. 

I have a DVD Collection of all seasons of Desperate Housewives. As a mother and wife myself, I see me in more than 1 character of the show. I see me in Bree van De Kamp, a domestic goddess, queen of the kitchen and Fairview's number 1 homemake
r. And I see me in Lynette Scavo, a tough soccer mom, smart career woman, and Tom's partner in love and crime.
However, most of all, I see me in Gabrielle Solis, in the latter seasons of the show. 

Gabby is the youngest of all housewives, an ex-model and was a very independent woman who had to hand over her freedom of thinking and choice when she marries millionaire businessman Carlos Solis. She goes through a lot in the show. She experiences culture shock and a change in lifestyle drove her nuts to the point that she could hardly keep it steady. She struggled to prove herself and everyone that she can do, whether she's with her man or not. Through these experiences she learns and becomes stronger. Gabby proves that nothing else teaches better than hands-on experiences. And yes, Mary Alice was right when she said "someday we all must become responsible adults. And no one knows this better than the young."

Love the show. Can't wait for the next season.


2 comments:

  1. Desperate Housewife TV Show is one of fav tv show in my fav list. Really this show is very interesting and full of entertaining.very nice show! i found a site where you can Download Desperate Housewife TV Show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it!!! I don't get tired of watching the episodes at all!

    ReplyDelete