Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bored and Pregnant


When I was pregnant, I was bored sick that I spent my days doing all sorts of "projects" at home. During the Christmas season, I was 7 months pregnant. My doc advised me to try to not be a couch potato and move around so I did.

I did a lot of baking. Since it was Christmas season, I even got orders from family and friends. I had to watch out, of course, so when I started to feel tired, I no longer accepted orders. I think I must have made around 30 boxes of cupcakes or close to that.

I made the Baby Room my "special project". I spent a lot of time in that green room! I had to keep myself busy. I couldn't get out of the house because of the pregnancy rash, so I had to make myself useful in other ways besides grocery shopping.

Being pregnant is not an excuse to be lethargic. So move it!





No comments:

Post a Comment